- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date it was received.
- Please contact us within the 14 days to begin the returns process.
- Returns will only be accepted unused and in the same condition it was received it along with the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You are responsible for the postage/shipping cost of any returns to us. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We will not be responsible for any Returns that fail to be delivered to ourselves, therefore we suggest you package your returns sufficiently and use a tracked service. If any returns are lost in transit, you will need to log a claim with your courier.
To return your goods please follow these steps:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Form and Authorisation Number.
- Package the goods along with the returns note and return to the below address.
Laws Dispense Services
Unit 9A Riverside Road Industrial Estate
- We recommend using the Post Office Track and Trace service to ensure your item is returned to us correctly. If we do not receive the item, we cannot process a refund.
- Good which have been used or altered in any way will not be accepted for return.
- Goods purchased from our Clearance Corner cannot be returned, all sales from this category are final.