Our delivery charges are based on the estimated weight of your order, VAT will be added at checkout. Orders are sent via tracked courier, DPD or Royal Mail. We can only deliver to the below areas.
UK Pricing (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
Next Working Day for most orders if ordered by 2pm**.
Pallets 1 - 2 Working Days
Isle of White
Two Working Days
1 - 2 Working Days
Isle of Man, Northern & Republic of Ireland
Two to Five Working Days. Shipping not available for Mini Kegs.Please note shipments to Ireland are now subject to additional import / vat / customs charges upon receipt. Any orders that are returned to LDS due to unpaid charges will be subject to a £20 admin fee.
|Countries||Shipping (Up to 5kg)*|
|Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands (3-4 days)||£40.00|
|Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain (4 - 5 days)||£45.00|
|Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Sweden (5 - 7 days)||£60.00|
Shipments to EU countries may be subject to additional duties and fees.
Items over 5kg will be charged at an additional £20 . Please contact us for delivery options for heavier items.
Delivery Timeframes UK
Items purchased before 2pm (excluding mini kegs*) will be despatched the same day and usually delivered the next working day. Smaller items may be dispatched via Royal Mail on a second class 3 - 4 day service. Once your items have been despatched, we will update your order with a tracking number for your parcel. If you require your order more urgently, express delivery options are available at an extra cost, please contact us for prices.
** Mini kegs must be ordered before 12pm to be dispatched the same day.
Please note the following:
- We do not deliver on bank holidays
- Order cut-off for delivery services is 2pm (UK Time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purpose of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Order cut-off for mini kegs and pallet deliveries is 12pm. Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purpose of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday - Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) - therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday.
- Delivery will be through DPD
- Deliveries may require a signature, if this cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery or leave a card for you to re-arrange the delivery.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.